Thursday, June 28, 2012




DSC_1512


After our quick visit to Oak Street Beach we jumped on a bus and rode down to Millenium Park.


DSC_1526-7

This is called the Cloud Gate. We call it The Bean.

DSC_1532

DSC_1543

Hello.

This place was crazy crowded. People love the art at the park. Big and interactive. Fun.

DSC_1565

I don't know what this one is called, but I knew Katie would love it.

DSC_1569

DSC_1583


After our visit here we walked over to Daley Plaza because I had never seen to big Picasso in person.


DSC_1603

I was surprised to see children playing on the giant un-named piece.

DSC_1611

"I'm sitting on a Picasso!"


DSC_1633

It's wonderful, isn't it?


All this before noon, people!

Oh my. I had to check out of my hotel by noon so we didn't spend as much time as I would have liked at all of this wonderful places.
We ARE the fast family, that is true.
But I do like to loiter a little longer than we did.


Chicago.
Really.
My kind of town.


Encourage one another,
Donna

What is your favorite city to visit?


p.s. hope there are not too many spelling issues...can't get spell check to work... ugh...technology is a pain in the butt.