Tuesday, June 05, 2012

God Bless the Queen.








What a spectacular light show last night!!

And now...the bells....
I can hear them ringing on the tv behind me as I type.
What is it about those bells?
They bring up such emotion in me.


***


Source: zimbio.com via Donna on Pinterest


Katie and I went to see The Avengers yesterday.  It was thrilling!!
I am not much for adventure movies.  I have never seen Ironman or Thor or the Hulk or the recent Batmans or Spidermans.

Let me just say, I was the perfect audience.  I was surprised and amazed by everything I was seeing.
Katie was embarrassed by my squeals and loud nervous laughter.  (The theater was virtually empty so I was alone in my verbal enthusiasm.)

But I loved it.  It was a great escape.  A fantastical story with oddball, cool characters.
Even the acting was good.


****





Katie and I had a good chuckle over this the other day.



*****

I'm off to surgery today.

Everything should be fine.


Encourage one another,
Donna


UPDATE:

Home and resting comfortably.
All went very well.

Thank you for your prayers, I think they shifted the stone from a tricky spot to an easy to reach spot.

Boom!

:o)