Monday, June 25, 2012

Some people, like Melinda, are pros at taking "self portraits" with her phone. In fact, the whole generation seems to excel at this!


photo by melinda

Melinda took this family picture last fall. Isn't it adorable!!??


Dumb glare

I am not very good at using a little camera or cell phone. BUT, I can rock the computer camera. On my computer it is called photobooth. It's super fun. Now. This does not help me when I am out of the family room. BUT. I can get in the picture with my favorite twelve year old every so often!

Check your computer.
See if you have a camera on it.

Try it. You'll like it.


Companion part two


Ginny sits so close,
her breath is hot
on my cheek or on my arm.

Good thing she is not stinky.


p.s. I still have a few Christmas decorations on my book shelf. Can you see them?
Oh boy.




The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

I went to this movie Saturday afternoon.
It was very sweet.

I thought I would be seeing the hotel get spruced up...
but it is more about each person who visited.
Personal stories.

Wonderful actors.
Funny. Sweet. Colorful.


You might like it...and if you don't get a chance to see it at the theater...
put it on the list to rent!


Happy Monday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.