Friday, June 01, 2012

Flash Back Friday


In the summer of 2007 I was learning how to use my new Nikon camera.
It was a D80.  I was relearning how to shoot on manual.  My Minolta sat dormant for many, many years due to a broken light meter.  My Minolta was full manual, including the focus.  yikes.

1.8f

I noted that this was shot at f/1.8

16f

This was shot at f/16

Katie was not enjoying the harsh sun.

DSC_5271

Three days later I shot her in the open shade at the pool.
I learned that day.
Open shade is the best.


jump again

Shooting in the bright sun is best from a distance.


augustwalk

I took my camera on walks.

dustingoff

I learned about bokeh.


DSC_7703

My love of photography had come back to me.

summerfun

So much joy.




I have watched this speech twice.
I hope you enjoy it and that it encourages you like it did me.


Encourage one another,
Donna