Saturday, June 16, 2012

The verdict is in.

My kidney stone, that was giant and stuck in my bladder, has been tested.
It's been tested and I have been sent the results.

Here is what the doc suggests.

Drink a lot of water.
Drink a lot of lemonade.
Use lemon on everything.

Eat LESS salt.

Now, here's the dealio.

Drinking the eight glasses of water is practically a full time job for me but I have been trying to do this for about a month already.
I like lemon so that's not really going to be a problem.

But if you saw the list of salty foods and then you saw a list of what I have eaten in the last two weeks...you would think I was eating off of the DO NOT EAT THIS list.

I'm not kidding you.  It's comical how I choose salty foods to eat....and I don't even know I'm doing it.
I even put olives on my apparently already salty bagels with cream cheese that has 95 grams of sodium.

So that's what I will be working on.

Drinking my brains out and trying to use A LOT less salt.

DSC_7873-7bw



Wish me well.


Encourage one another,
Donna