Saturday, September 22, 2012

A pretty chair



Do you have a special place to read?

I read in bed every night.

Right now I am reading a book called Sheepish by Catherine Friend.
It is okay.  It reads very much like a blog.  The thing about this book...it has a very cute cover.
I'm sure this is what sold me.

If you want to read a really good book about moving to a farm
read Fifty Acres and a Poodle by Jeanne Marie Laskas.

I have the fondest memories of reading that book.
I think of her dogs often and her meeting with the hunters in her field.

If you haven't read this book.
Do.


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest



I'm headed to Baraboo again today for a special ladies meeting.
Stephie Seefeldt will be singing and Jill Briscoe will be speaking.
Last time I went to one of their events, it rained down ice and we missed the singing part...arrived a whole hour late.  This morning the ground is dry and I am good to go.

Katie was going to come with me but she is sleeping.
She had a really great time at Nature's Classroom.
Her group had the 'best leader'!
The food was good and the activities were really fun.

She liked it so well, she wants to be a leader there one day!!


Okay!  I gotta go!
Have a great weekend!

Lots of love,
Donna