Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Shopper

I like plastic plates.  Melamine I think is the term.
I bought a whole lot of pastel vintage dishes many years ago.
The little bowls have rounded handles and I think they are charming.

This morning as I circled Target with my red cart and Chai
I spotted some very cute dishes at the corner.  The same corner that I found my Orla Keily
dishes and cups a few years ago.

This morning I found these!!!

DSC_4611


DSC_4622

DSC_4604

DSC_4626

paper straws!!!  I have only seen paper straws on Pinterest...never in real life.

I am so cool.

DSC_4603


DSC_4602

So cute and colorful and very photogenic.


Now.  I have a hard time parting with money.  Most times I leave shopping trips with nothing.
It's true.

But this morning I was the happy shopper.

 Melamine. Kitchy. Inexpensive.
Mine.

The happy shopper,
Donna