Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Pinterest Pics

This week the Packers played on Thursday night.  The game was carried on the NFL network.
We do not have the NFL network so we had to listen to the game on the radio.  Which is okay with me, I like it once in a while.

I found myself pinning and pinning while I listened to the game.

Here are some of the things and images that caught my eye.

Source: flickr.com via Donna on Pinterest






Stripes caught my eye :o)

Source: flickr.com via Donna on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Donna on Pinterest


Somehow I ended up looking at winter scenes.





A beautiful painting I have never seen before by George Clausen


And two great pieces by Joel Felix

Source: joelfelix.com via Donna on Pinterest



(you can purchase this from Felix for $20)


Source: dribbble.com via Donna on Pinterest


(this is a t-shirt design)

And finally a kitchen.



One of these days I'm gonna tear out all of my upper cabinets, I swear!


That's all for today.
Katie has her first volleyball games today.
Yup. Two.

Go team :o)



Happy Weekend!
Donna