Friday, March 05, 2004

Fun Friday Five!

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?



______________

I have finished my socks! But they are hardly a pair.

The first sock looks like it will fit Herman Munster.

It is large on my husband, especially at the heel.

The second sock looks like a sock should look AND it fits me. Hooray!

I have asked dh to bring a digital camera home from work with instructions...so I can take a picture of my mismatched socks for you....you'll know tomorrow if he remembered and if I can figure out how to use the camera.

By the way, I cast on the stitches for my third sock....in a week I should have a true pair.

_____________

True happiness is to understand our duties toward God and man,
to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future,
not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears,
but to rest satisfied with what we have,
which is abundantly sufficient;
for he that is so wants nothing.

A wise man is content with his lot,
whatever it be-
without wishing for what he has not.
-Seneca

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.