Saturday, March 10, 2007

After another unsatisfactory dinner at a restaurant...
I am going to start cooking again.

And cooking well, I tell ya!

I'm tired of getting my hopes up.
And then being served a meal (an expensive meal) that is not at all what I had hoped.

So really!

I'm donning the chef's hat.
And heading to the kitchen.


The best thing I ate all week was a salad with Thousand Island dressing.
(which I made for myself)

Shredded lettuce.
Halved cherry tomatoes
Lots of dressing

Hellmans and Chili Sauce.

Just like mom made.

It was perfect.






***************


And here are the girls getting some socialization.




A classic game of "Who will laugh first?"


Ah.
It's a good life.


Swimming lessons today and a trip to the grocery store for lots of ingredients.

Cause...I'm gonna cook.


Happy weekend, All!

I loved the comments from yesterday! Thanks!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.