Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Since I decided to cook more, here are the meals I have prepared;

Lasagna
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Beef Tenderloin
Free Range Chicken
Chicken a la King
Hamburger
Chili

Side dishes included;

applesauce
hash browns
green salad
cottage cheese
chips
baked potatoes
mashed potatoes
toast or bagels
buttered corn
bearnaise sauce


The lasagna has been the favorite I think...
we are still eating leftovers.

I liked the beef tenderloin because of the bearnaise sauce.
Have you ever put bearnaise sauce on broccoli?
It's really delicious!

Nothing too fancy for my gang.
In fact, Katie asks if she has to eat the meat.
I give her very tiny portions.


**********

Any thoughts on American Idol?
Who will go?

Janet, did your children like the music from the 60's?



***********

We watched The Da Vinci Code last weekend.
Have you seen it?

It was a little too violent and confusing for me and I especially didn't like how Sophia just fell for the whole 'story'!
She was a doubter to begin with...but this story...she was willing to believe.
And the purveyors of this truth were a bunch of murderous liars!

It was not logical.

But I guess, if someone tells you that you are a direct descendant of Christ.
His last surviving princess...
I suppose that might cloud any and all judgement.
It certainly did with Sophia.

Sad.


Interesting in a matter of two years, we have Mary Magdalene buried in two different places;
In Paris(Da Vinvi Code) and Jerusalem with Jesus and their son. (The Lost Tomb of Jesus)

Yes. It offends me.
It doesn't shake my faith.
It saddens me for the lost who would believe these stories.

I know where Jesus is.
I know that he didn't leave any bones behind.

He was raised from the dead.
He lives.

Amen.


************



Welcome Spring!



Vintage Katie :o)


It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.
~Charles Dickens



The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.
~Henry Van Dyke



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.