Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married :o)
I have a very big announcement!!
Matthew and Melinda are engaged!!!
We are very happy for the sweet young couple!
Melinda is a lovely girl and we know she loves our Matthew very much :o)
Matthew is not free with words (unless he is talking about sports) but we know Melinda is his one and only and that he adores her.
They both love the Lord and met one another serving at church.
Pretty good place to start :o)
In honor of Matthew and Melinda,
let's do the Wedding Meme.
Melinda, I know you can't answer most of the questions, but why not tell us how you and Matthew met (if I have it wrong) and what you thought of him, and what your ring looks like, and how it feels to be engaged :o)
God bless you two!
1. Where/How did you meet?
2. How long have you known each other?
3. How long after you met did you start dating?
4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
5. How long was your engagement?
6. How long have you been married?
7. What is your anniversary?
8. How many people came to your wedding reception?
9. What kind of cake did you serve?
10. Where was your wedding?
11. What did you serve for your meal?
12. How many people were in your wedding party?
13. Are you still friends with them all?
14. Did your spouse cry during the ceremony?
15. Most special moment of your wedding day?
16. Any funny moments?
17. Any big disasters?
18. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
19. How long were you gone?
20. If you were to do your wedding over,
21. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right.
22. What size is your bed? Queen
23. Greatest strength as a couple?
24. Greatest challenge as a couple?
25. Who literally pays the bills?
26. What is your song?
27. What did you dance your first dance to?
28. Describe your wedding dress:
29. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding?
30. Are your wedding bands engraved?
31. How old were you when you got married?
HT for the meme to Staci
Melinda texted that picture on cell phones across the nation to all of her friends yesterday afternoon with their good news! (That is quite the sentence. Is that five prepositions I see? Eek)
It's a brave new world.
See you in the comments!
(And if the meme is too long...just say 'hey' to Matthew and Melinda :o)
Encourage one another,
p.s. Sisters, doesn't Matthew look like Jim?