Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Feast


Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?


As many of you know, I don't make these questions up, they come from Friday Feast
Last week, I think someone infered that I made up the questions...and I don't want to take credit for something I don't do.

A couple of these questions are reruns...the city and opp. gender question....
But maybe no one remember besides me :o)

I am going with the girls to Choir and Art class today aka Flame.

I am on vacuum duty! Woot.

It actually falls on the perfect day as there is also a Tour 2007 meeting.

Remember how the high schoolers go on a tour each spring....that is coming up so fast!
As is prom and graduation.

Poor unsocialized homeschoolers.

Emma sent in an application for a scholarship at the business where her dad works.
I wonder if they have ever had a home schooled applicant.

Just paving the way...that's us.

I think Emma has a good chance.

I hope.

She has been accepted at DePaul, Judson, and Texas Christian University.
Her #1 choice, Moody, will send out letters on April 1st.

So that is still up in the air.


*************


Did you enjoy Grey's Anatomy?

Is George right to keep his sin to himself so as not to burden Callie?
What do you think of that?
Seems secrets don't stay secret when there is another person involved.
(At least in the television/soap opera world)

And Izzy, come on! Who writes for that girl?

"Maybe God wanted us together"

Yay for Addison (the unexpected voice of reason)

"So God wanted you to commit adultry?"

small sermon:

Sin is never God's plan for your life. (I know we could have a philosophical discussion about sin here...but I just mean in general :o)

Obedience and loving others.

That's how I see it.



Oh dear, it's Fine Art Friday.

I looked for something to share last night and got distracted on the internet.
So I will share a picture I remembered I loved...
That has nothing to do with our trip.
But is so beautiful to me, I just might say it is my very favorite.
And I'll bet you have never seen it!




The Prairie is My Garden
By Harvey Dunn

Isn't it wonderful.


I have to run!
See you in the comments!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.