Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hi friends,

I have some really big, really exciting news.

No, I'm not pregnant.

I have just 'gone live' with my donna boucher photography website!

It is not totally finished yet;I will be tinkering with it for days to come.

But you have all been so kind and encouraging to me about my photography,
I wanted to share this cool part of the adventure with you :o)

So.....

go here....

www.donnaboucher.com


Besides adding text, I have more pictures to load.

The email is not working yet either.

(Lynn, I heard from Bludomain this morning and we will be working on that this afternoon.)

And speaking of Lynn....

I went down to visit her yesterday and played photographer.

I wanted to practice what it would be like to go to someone else's house, find the light, and as Tim Gunn says....

Make it work :o)

(Did you know I love Project Runway?)

So Benj, who is quite dramatic and social, wasn't too sure what to think about me and my big black camera right in his face.

20080109_3309
20080109_3310
I feel this way when getting my picture taken too.

Matthew felt most comfortable with a helmet on :o)
20080109_3319

20080109_3340.jpg-2

So handsome!


20080109_3370
20080109_3378

How about those eyes!?


Then I suggested the boys put their heads together.

20080109_3407

Well......


20080109_3346

And sometimes you get one that is imperfect....but look at Lynn.
This is how she looks folks!

She looks so pretty and relaxed and loving.

That alone makes this shot a keeper in my mind.
And Benj's eyes...and Matthew's sweet expression.

It's definitely a candid. But I like it :o)



So that's how we spent our Wednesday afternoon!


Now run over to donnaboucher.com and then come back here and tell me what you think?
But be gentle. I'm not as tough as I look ;o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.