Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Janet wrote to me last night and said how much she was enjoying
Corey's website Tongue in Cheek.

She said it is quickly becoming a favorite!

I love to hear that places I love...you love too.

Like Ree and Rechelle

Here is one I don't go to very often but if you'd like a daily dose of Paris stop by Eric's.

Paris Daily Photo


Or a shorter trip to Kansas, visit Marilyn. She decorates and cooks and writes beautifully.

819 Ohio

And how about the Outback? I just met this young woman on Flickr.
She homeschools, takes lovely pictures and lives on a sheep station.

Meet Charleigh


It's a big wide wonderful world filled with interesting people in fabulous places.

A feast for the imagination, the heart and the soul!

It is like traveling, only you don't need to pack :o)

***********


Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind. ~Seneca


Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. ~Mark Twain




*******

My camera sits in a box by the door.
I will venture out to UPS today and say so-long and come home soon.

It's been a trying process.

But it is almost complete on my end.


20080124_4026

I tried everything with this shot. Katie's cheek blended too much with the background and I just could make it work.

Last night, I tried using a texture on it.

And it worked.

Yay.

I like the soft ones.

It reminds me of this.





Happy visiting today.

I hope you have fun!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.