Wednesday, May 14, 2008





Let's talk hats, shall we?


Is this a beautiful creation worthy of high style regard?

Or is it the Emperors New Clothes?


The attention grabbing hat was made by Phillip Treacy and was worn for a movie premiere.

Philip Treacy is famous for his hats.

He made both of the hats Camilla wore when she married Charles.
I wonder if he made Diana hats. If he did, I'm sure they were perfection.

What do you think? Should she have worn the hat or not?






And what a refreshing treat.






This girl could have had the most spectacular wedding of the decade.

But look at her.

She chose a wedding in the country with a simple Oscar de la Renta dress.

Her twin sister was her maid of honor and only 200 people attended.

To me. This is class and style.

In a day and age when weddings have gotten crazy expensive,
I just love that Jenna choose to get married in this quiet, elegant way.


*******

American Idol


Okay my peeps....

Who will go home tonight?

I would be shocked if anyone other than Syesha goes home.

But that is not what I want, it is what I think will happen.

To me, David Cook is just so much more exciting and with it than the other two....
I can't see him losing.

I only liked one of Syesha's songs. The Alicia Keyes song was super.

David A sang two good songs. But his Billy Joel song was just like Billy and the judges didn't rag on him.

And he looks like Eddie Munster. I have realized. That's it. Eddie Munster.

I liked every song David Cook sang. I like him a lot. He has it all and is a star.

Syesha just doesn't get it, I'm afraid. Why would she sing Fever.

And David A is just too unpolished and not ready. He is just not ready.

BTW, I voted once for David C. and once for Syesha.

It was difficult to get thru or I would have voted more often for David C.


So that is how I see it.

What do you think?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.