Monday, November 16, 2009

“Patience is a key element of success.” - Bill Gates

DSC_7066-2

"Don't pray for patience. Be patient."
Miz Boo




*****




I made a mistake. After turning the heel, you will have 20 stitches.
32 minus 12 equals 20.

I'm sorry about the confusion. I thought I edited that sentence out of my youtube...but I see it is still there.
I need a tutorial on how to make imovies.
Oh yes. I do.


*****

Emma needs out help. She has a survey about Social Media and the Church she needs 100 replies for.
She asked if I would post it on my blog.

But.

I can't seem to do it.

So. If you would be so kind, look in the comments and watch for Emma's survey.

It honestly took me 15 seconds to answer.

You will be asked if your church has a Facebook or a Twitter.

That's all.

If the link Emma puts in the comments does not work let us know. Please.

Thank you.


****

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.
~John Quincy Adams



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.