Saturday, March 06, 2010

Favorites





DSC_9793-2tex2

My favorite picture at this very moment.
Not my favorite child. I don't believe in picking favorite children.
Not a fan of that.

But pictures. Today this is my favorite.







Today, this is my favorite song.
I heard Alex Lambert sing it on Idol on Monday and I had never heard it before.
Thanks to youtube I have been listening to it all week.

And I know that it's a wonderful world
But I can't feel it right now
Well I thought that I was doing well
But I just want to cry now





My favorite thought to think....


If, believer, thou requirest still greater comfort, remember that you have the Son of Man WITH you in the furnace.

In that silent chamber of yours, there sitteth by your side One whom thou hast not seen, but whom though lovest; and ofttimes when thou knowest it not, He makes all thy bed in affliction, and smooths thy pillow for thee.

~Charles Spurgeon




....smooths thy pillow for thee.....


I think of this every night as I lay my cheek on my pillow.

I feel comfort and am able to sleep



Encourage one another,
Donna


Emma's coming home....
hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.