Tuesday, March 09, 2010

What's so funny?

A photoshoot in reverse.


DSC_4443-3 copy3

Camera: Nikon D700
Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture: f/1.8
Focal Length: 85 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Edited with: Eye Candy Actions



DSC_4425-3

"I was...


DSC_4420


NOT....

DSC_4419-2


picking my nose!!!"



Fun facts to know and tell.


I love that it looks like I iron Katie's jeans. I do not. Have never ironed a pair of jeans in my life.

She is barefoot because this photoshoot lasted four minutes.

This is one of my favorite light places at our house. It is my miniature studio.
This doorway faces north.

I knitted the scarf and made Katie put it on for some color and variety.

We tried some hats but went with the pony tail instead.

Katie cried when I brushed her hair.

She is a delicate flower like her mama.

I'm making beef stew in the crockpot for dinner. I love having that all decided already.

I ordered a protective case for my iPhone and I got to design the colors.

Here is what it will look like.






Super cute :o)


Hope your Tuesday is shaping up to be a fine one!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.