Wednesday, March 03, 2010

DSC_4168-4

On Sunday Keith wanted to take us out to see the Bur Oak.
It was magnificent.


More info on the bur oak


DSC_4163-3
This one is for Keith. He requested a little sun-flare in the branches...I was happy to oblige.


DSC_4091-33

Four Sevenths :o)


DSC_4071-2

We missed you Jeff! Glad you are home now.



DSC_4122

DSC_4126-3

DSC_4136-2

We love making memories with our families.
Just a short drive to somewhere special adds to the fun and interest.

I have never been more thankful to be a photographer than I am right now.

And remember to get yourself in those pictures.

Even if you are a big fat goon!!!

DSC_4089-2ed

My husband assures me that...YES....
I do act like this.

Unbeknownst to me....I am very animated, and not just in front of the camera.

Oh my.

Oh my.


How can a person get to 52 with so little self awareness???



Thank you all for the wonderful prayers and encouragement in the comments.
I'm not sure if Suzy had a chance to read them yet...
but she says she 'feels the love'....

And that's pretty wonderful.


Encourage one another. Mean it.

Donna

p.s. notice anything different?
I aim to please ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.