Wednesday, March 17, 2010

DSC_4905-2

Skies like we had yesterday should be outlawed.
I find them much more distracting than phones or eating when I'm driving.

I found the sky so beautiful and interesting yesterday afternoon, I could not stop looking.
It wasn't breezy here on the land, but up there, I just know it, the winds were brisk.



****

Did you read the news?
The writers of Lost have announced that, 'all will not be answered by the end of the show.'


May not answer your questions

I can't see how they can. They have been so slow in answering anything so far...and they just keep
adding new, far-out, far fetched scenarios every week.

I try to enjoy the show for that moment. But man. I am feeling manipulated.

Did Charlotte grow up on the island?
If so, how can she be in Sawyers world now?

Is Sideways world what life would be like if there was never an island for anyone?


****

Will you do anything special to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

Katie wore a little green to school. She says her teacher may wear a kilt.
I hope so. That would be a great memory for those little 4th graders :o)



Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories...
~Terry McKay
~An Affair To Remember




A happy childhood can't be cured. Mine'll hang around my neck like a rainbow, that's all, instead of a noose.
~Hortense Calisher, Queenie, 1971




DSC_4900-2

I will remember the clouds I saw yesterday.
I will remember that Sue was with her best friends from Wheaton
and I will remember doing division problems with Katie.

That's what i will remember about yesterday.


May your memories be filled with joy today!!!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.