Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fun night at the Brewers Game.

What a great night for a baseball game.  I have been wanting to go see a Brewers game all summer.  We lucked into four tickets for last nights game.  Free tickets....a parking pass...and voucher's for free food at the game. Really!?!
Woohoo!!!
Everyone who comes to the game gets a free $10 voucher to thank the fans for attending.
Our big star Ryan Braun has gotten himself suspended and the team is in last place....

BUT.

We saw a really good game in great seats.

The game ended with a big home run in the ninth inning which won the game.

And in typical Boucher style.....we were in the car on the way home for the big game winning homer!

sheesh

Lady on Harley brings in the game ball. #brewers #lastplace #freegrub


Nice and close!!

Watching the game from these close seats was really great!  I tend to lose the fact that I am at a game when we sit way far away...which is usually the case.  Loved it.


Fans

Fans!!

Four tickets meant a friend for Katie!  Extra fun!

upload

A perfect way to spend a Friday night in August!


"The game's isn't over until it's over."
~Yogi Berra

Now you tell me.

:o)


Happy Weekend friends!!

Donna


14 comments:

  1. That does sound like a perfect way to spend a Friday night. I really should take the kids to a game of some sort. That is something we have never done.

    Happy weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! What a great night to be at a ball game.

    (gotta love Yogi Berra!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to baseball games. If I had the time and the money, it would be fun to do a road trip and see every major league park.

    You got GOOD seats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:03 PM

    Taking a little break and checkin' in. I've never been to a baseball game (well, besides high school) Someday we'll probably go see the Cubbies play.

    Katie and her friend look like they had a good time!

    Happy weekend!
    Sarah P. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:32 PM

    What fun...did you have "peanuts and cracker jacks?"
    love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy J in WI6:43 PM

    Wow -- free tickets! Major score! Glad you had a fun time. I was about 10 miles away attending a family reunion :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now how much fun is that?! Free is fantastic. My husband used to get free tickets to Yankee games every summer when he was with his old job. He would always want to leave early to "beat the crowd."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for baseball! Year for FREE! So glad you had a fun time.

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:37 PM

    I can't believe it, Donna. I got to see the Brewers play a week ago- only they were playing the Mariners at Safeco Field in Seattle! My family and I also had seats close to the field. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and we had a blast. I can't even explain it, but a sitting at a baseball game relaxes me more than about anything. The sound of the bat on a ball, the cheering crowd, the green field, the singing of Take Me Out To the Ballgame at the 7th inning stretch. Fabulous.
    Debbie Z.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's the best game in the world!! So glad you got to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Fun night for the Bouchers and Friend!! I am still embracing the Brewers...but would love to go to Miller Park! I <3 Baseball!

    sis' cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet that $10 voucher works well... The Cubs don't give out free money for attending, because, well, they always stink :) Cardinals just dominated all weekend. On the bus and train people still talk about the world series like it's going to happen in their lifetime. So funny.

    I think baseball is the most boring sport to watch. But you make it look fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha. We did have fun. You would have fun with us. I promise :o)

      Delete
  13. Looks like great fun, Donna! I haven't been to a game yet this summer, but my girls are traveling down this week with a group from church to see a game. It is one of those experiences that says SUMMER :-)

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.