Saturday, August 18, 2007

Did you watch High School Musical 2 last night???

We did!


DSC_6210
There was a little bit of this...



HSMusical2
A whole lot of this...




DSC_6230
A little more of this...


excited
And even this!?

I think she was excited! She asked me to pause the show so she could run outside and do a few cartwheels and fling her body in a big way.

Ya know.

She isn't really hyperactive.

She just acts like it sometimes!


Emma was at a High School Musical party with her girlfriends.
Sadly Katie wasn't invited.

So we watched it together, Katie and me.
I got up off my duff and put down the camera by the finale and we danced wildly together.

Weeeee!!!!!


We're all in this together
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.