Thursday, August 09, 2007




Jenni was sweet enough to think of me for this award. She has a lovely way with words and made me sound really wonderful on her blog.
Like I said, she has a gift :o)






Nita @ Red Tin Heart thought I deserved this award.
And ya know what, I agree, nice does matter.
She was pretty nice to grant me the Nice Matters Award!

Thanks blog-sistahs!

oops.
Thank you for this wonderful honor.
Dang.
Forgot my crown.
Be right back.

happy camper
There.
Got my crown on now.
Thank you, thank you very much.
I hope to live up to your high and kind praise.

Caffine has absolutely no effect on me.
Not a bit.

straight
If I stand up real straight I'll look better.
Nice.
That worked like a charm.

hum??
I am SO not an actress.
Suspicious is not what I was going for.


good show
I'm really not a British woman.
Really.
I just play one in my living room.

Good showwwwwwwwww.




Oh, I'm having a good time here.

Hope you are too :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. That's what my hair looks like if I don't blow it dry and curl it a bit.
The glasses are my cheaters. They are a 1.75.
I think I will be getting bifocals of some sort.
Is there a younger name for bifocals?
Do I have to wear a chain with my bifocals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.