Saturday, July 26, 2008

*


Nineteen

20080725_4897-sink810
jumps in a row.


She still can't manage the rhythmical extra bounce.
But that will come.



********

For those of you who asked, who is Brett Favre?

He is the very beloved quaterback of the Green Bay Packers.

He has been the leader of the Pack for seventeen exciting years.

In March her tearfully retired and about a month ago he announced he wanted to come back.

The fans (80%) want him to return but the management has it's issues.

Tomorrow Brett says he is returning for training camp.

The team is not promising him the starting position.

It is all very dramatic.

The Packer fans are hanging on every word from Brett and the Packers.....





I'm afraid, it ain't gonna be pretty.


*********

Tomorrow I am taking the train to Chicago to meet up with my sister Cindy.
Then we will come back to Wis. on Monday afternoon some time.

Patrick is working from home on Monday so he can be here with Katie.
Isn't that the sweetest thing? I'm so glad he agreed to do this for me.

Last week Katie said, "I wish daddy was a teacher, then he could be home every day in the summer."

It all makes me so thankful.


20080725_4916-2


********


Whenever I held my newborn baby in my arms, I used to think that what I said and did to him could have an influence not only on him but on all whom he met, not only for a day or a month or a year, but for all eternity - a very challenging and exciting thought for a mother. ~Rose Kennedy


The child is God's gift to the family. Each child is created in the special image and likeness of God for greater things; to love and to be loved.
~Mother Teresa



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.