Friday, December 05, 2008

Behold.

My favorite youtube video of all time.





Hat tip goes to April
***



20081204_3657-2


Friday Fill-ins




1. Snow _____.

2. I'm looking forward to _____.

3. _____ is the best _____ ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is _____.

5. I'm done with _____.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is _____.


Thank you Friday Fill-in girl.


20081204_3674
sooc, blurry, shot in the dark

Katie was sledding down our driveway.
If you knew how flat our driveway was, you would find this as funny and endearing as I do.

We was wiggling the saucer so that it would move a little.
And she was talking really loudly to herself.
I could hear her from inside the house.

Reminds me of an old Mama and Papa's song....

Make your own kind of music
Sing your own special song
Make your own kind of music
Even if nobody else sings along

(correction. Just Cass Elliot)



Encourage one another,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.