Monday, December 01, 2008

20081129_3512

In my whole life, I have never made a gingerbread house.

I didn't do it as a child nor have I been interested in doing one with my children.

But, this year, as we walked thru Miller's, Katie spotted a gingerbread house in a box.
(Wilton's @ $10.00)

The gingerbread was already baked.
All we would be required to do is decorate.

So.

I said yes.

(because Katie gets everything she wants....not.....well.....)

And then I had the brilliant idea that Emma would do it with Katie.

Emma who has been so deprived for so long could be in on the fun.

20081129_3506-2


I mixed the icing and prepared the decorating bag.

Emma and Katie did the rest.

20081129_3505-2

I took pictures and was on clean up.

(as usual)

It was really kind of fun. I think the girls enjoyed it.
Perhaps we have a new tradition around here :o)






Beautiful White House Gingerbread Houses.













Watch, funny Miss Piggy help Martha make a gorgeous gingerbread house.


Do you make a gingerbread house?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.