Friday, December 26, 2008

Thank you for the wonderful Christmas messages yesterday.

Wonderful except for Steph's sewer problem. Ugh.

Glad to hear MOST of your problem is cleared up!

I used to get a plugged up sink every Christmas and Thanksgiving due to peeling loads of potatoes and
putting them down the drain. Potato skins and my drains do not do well together.
So now when I peel potatoes, I peel them on to a paper towel and throw them in the garbage can.

The year our parents died we have a fire in our house on Christmas morning!
Then the furnace broke.

We went out for Christmas breakfast and the furnace repair people came.

It was the first time I heard the term, 'triple time'.

Those are the odd things that happen in life that seem to have no good reason at all.

I like everything to have a good reason.

But they don't.



How's that for a cheery, day after Christmas message?


20081226_4076

High School Musical Karaoke!

So much fun.

Melinda has us on her camera video singing and dancing like nuts.

I don't think I will be putting that on the blog :o)




20081224_4056-2

This is Katie's birthday portrait.

She enjoyed her birthday very much.

We enjoyed that she sang in the church children's choir.

I love children singing in choirs very much.

"Mother Mary,
can I hold your baby.
I want to love him,
like you love him too.
Let me put my little arms around him.
Just like you and Joesph do."


After dinner Amy J brought her little Carrie over to give Katie a birthday gift and to sing Happy Birthday with us.
What a special birthday surprise for Katie!

Thank you Amy and Carrie!


20081226_4115-cr


Wishing you another day of family fun.
Quiet or loud!


Hey!

It's Friday!


If you have time......



1. I must _____ before I die.

2. You can't stop _____.

3. I wish I never had to buy _____ again.

4. _____ has helped me change my life.

5. I know the song _____ by heart.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would _____.


Encourage one another,
Donna





The first four notes of Katie's little Mary song were the same four notes from this song.
Somewhere in my memory.
Isn't it funny when that happens.


UPDATE:::

I am very sorry that the comment section is not working well today.
I sent a message to Haloscan and we will see if that helps.

I have left four or five comments that have disappeared.

So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.