Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh my gosh! Who was that pretty blond girl with the guitar! Oh man. I think she is very talented. She will be going a long way.

There. I found her name. Janell Wheeler. Any relation, Di?

And the young man who sang 'Straight Up'; Andrew Garcia. Interesting and good.

Those two will be in the top 12. My prediction.
I love making predictions.




She is the real deal. Look how poised she is!
Your NEXT American Idol.

***

Now. Lost.

I think the writers went on a holiday and came back hungover and then they wrote this episode.
I felt like it was a total waste of an hour.

The others are trying to figure out if Sayid is inhabited. Just as John Locke is not really John Locke and is inhabited by the evil-black-cloud entity. (Think invasion of the body snatchers.)

I just didn't like it.

We want to know why the police didn't come and find Kate in the yellow taxi and why Claire was still sitting right where Kate left her. That was very improbable.

(Of course the fact that they are existing in two separate realities at the same time is very believable.....

I do however want to give Sawyer an Emmy for his amazing acting in the last two episodes.

******

DSC_3206-9
Camera: Nikon D700
Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture: f/11.0
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 200

Last night as I said my prayers I was convicted about my behavior in the car.
I yell and call nearly ALL the other drivers names.
They are all morons and idiots.
I am huffy and mean and impatient.
You are not allowed to drive in front of me and go slower than I want to go.

And little Katie sits next to me and listens. She sometimes laughs and sometimes she cowers down a little like she is scared.
And why I didn't see it sooner, I don't know.
I guess like any bad behavior, it became a habit.

But on the way to school today, I asked her for forgiveness. I told her I was ashamed of the example I was setting for her
and sad that she had to be a part of all that tension. She was sweet and quiet and I rambled on and on about it.

And then I shouted, "Jerk" really loud at the windshield and she jumped in her seat and laughed and laughed and laughed.

The ride went without incident, I dropped her off at school and headed home.
I shouted 'jerk' at a car one time and caught myself.

This is not the first time I have had to pull myself out of this unpleasant rut and I feel
good to be over it for now.

Wherefore art thou dear quiet and gentle spirit?


Encourage one another,
Donna


Did you hear there was a earthquake in Illinois? Near Dekalb?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.