Saturday, February 13, 2010

41/365

Safely IN.



****

Thank you for the wonderful words of Cheer over baby booshay to be!
For us Sept 3 will be here in a snap!
Matthew and Melinda both already love children...I can not wait to see the love that pours
out of them for their own little boy or girl.

I was talking with my friend Nancy yesterday afternoon and we were talking about having boys as opposed to
girls; how they are different, what we thought it would be like.

She wished for girls because she didn't have a sister.
I wished for girls because I didn't really know much about little boys. (my family had 6 girls and one boy)

But the second our first child, Patrick Jr. was born, I fell truly, madly, deeply in love with him.

I can't wait for Matthew and Melinda to have that feeling.

DSC_3314-2
circa 1982



Polaroids are all the rage right now in the photography world.

DSC_3312

We were there the first time around :o)



****

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

Thank you for your warmth and kindness and joy!!!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.