Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Over the weekend, Nancy had some of our Mom's things she wanted to share with Cindy and me.
(I think I took it all.)

I came away with a nice large 9 x 13, a large stock pot, two Tervis Tumblers (from Nancy's collection)
and our mother's colander.


I actually really needed a larger colander.

This one is perfect. It will strain noodles and potatoes with the greatest of ease.
And it was our moms.

I will think of her every time I use it.
She was an amazing cook. It will bring me cooking luck, I am sure :o)




Katie had other ideas for the colander

DSC_1626-8



DSC_1609

DSC_1602

DSC_1592-7c

DSC_1592-7

DSC_1610news



We just get the one life, you know. Just one. You can't live someone else's or think it's more important just because it's more dramatic. What happens matters. May be only to us, but it matters.
~Ghost Town.




Always love,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.