Thursday, December 20, 2012




I watched this Bing Crosby Christmas special in 1977.  It was shown after Bing had died.
I watched it in the living room of my college house, Waterman.  I can also remember watching the Walton's Christmas movie in that same living room.  I have always been an old soul.
This clip became popular, I think, when MTV started airing it in the 80's.
I love it so much.





Guess who has this song as her ringtone?
These guys. They are having so much fun.  You want to go to the party they are going to.
They remind me so much of my dad.

Oh yeah.  It's my ringtone.






Patrick Sr. came to my rescue and drove to Milwaukee to get Patrick Jr.
It has hairy.  It was slow going.  But Jr. is here and sleeping in Emma's creaky old bed.
Patrick's plane landed with no problems.  We were very fortunate for this.  Patrick's girlfriend flew to seven airports yesterday and still has not gotten to Omaha.  What a nightmare.
We are glad they are safe and do not have to drive in the snow for a few weeks.

Ginny was utterly delighted with the foot of snow as you can see from the video!


It is still snowing.

Warm Thursday Wishes!!

Encourage one another,
Donna