Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Solstice


8289560508_61d47a50ef

Ginny was ready.

7:00   Big Snow

It snowed and it snowed.

Patrick shoveled three times.
The dog ran out the front door at 6:00.  
She ran and she ran.
We ate chicken and dumplings.
I cast on 648 stitches and then knit one row.  It took forever.


Good Morning World. Happy to see ya!

This is what it looked like the moment I awoke today.
Hello world.
It's nice to see you.
Glad to still be here.

Untitled

This is from my spot on the couch.


My helper.

This is my helper.
The dog wrangling in the snow takes more than one person.
Sometimes three.

I made this little graphic this morning.  I put my logo on it because I'm tired of seeing my little pretties go viral without credit.  I will not be surprised to see my logo taken off anyway.
But this is my wish for you, my friends and readers of this blog.


DSC_8108


Matthew and Melinda are making their way here today...they have hit icy roads in Iowa.  Could you please pray for their safety.
Emma is coming in tonight.  We will all be together under one roof tonight...God willing.

Let the wild rumpus start!


Encourage one another and be light.
Donna