Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Wish you were here....

Sunday Walk


THE chairs #union #madison


On the terrace. Wearing a coat. #UW #summer?


Saturday Katie and her daddy went to the batting cages and Katie practiced hitting.
Sunday her softball team had a home run derby and she hit one over the fence and won a Dairy Queen gift card!!  She really has some fun coaches this year!  (btw. they don't hit from home plate...they hit closer to the fence. heh.)

After batting practice we met up at the Village bar for a burger and fries.
Then we drove over to the Memorial Union as Katie wanted some ice cream!

Patrick and Katie wore jackets.  It was 72º out...but it felt like 62º.
heh.

This morning I read on Facebook that The Chairs can be purchased for $335 each.  Only colors available are red and white.  Go Bucky.


UW Union Chairs Sold Here.


They are very pricey but I bet they would last forever.


We are making the most of our dry, sunny days here.
We treasure every one of them.

Prayer Requests:

Firefighters families
Malachi's doctor appointment today
Clay
and April too.


Thank you so much. You are a wonderful group of pray-ers.

Encourage one another
Donna








12 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 AM

    I love all the pictures. Simple fun is the best! Way to go, Katie!!

    Praying for your requests and all of Quiet Life.

    Sarah P. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A double-fisted ice cream eater! She's my kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Malachi' in my prayers this afternoon. ALl those firemen and their families too....so tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're having a summer filled with fun moments :)

    Already praying for those who knew the firefighters; such a tragedy. I'll put your other requests on my list as well.

    We've had a couple of really wonderful weather days here--must soak them in before it changes again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:23 PM

    I will be praying for all...

    Bridget in Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just returned home from a whole day away - and I'm sipping a cup of coffee and catching up on QLCS.

    I add my prayers to the others. Agreeing in prayer for these needs.

    God bless Malachi, his wonderful parents and big brother too. Lord keep your hand of care upon this precious family.

    also praying for the families in Arizona. Lord have mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Praying for all those mentioned and we will put them in our prayer jar at church, too.
    Dear God, please provide your healing powers for those in need here. And, keep us near You on our journey. Amen love and prayers, jep
    PS Beautiful photographs of fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:05 PM

    I love the top picture...........is that a walking trail? Where is this? Everything is so summery and beautiful........you truly have a gift! Karen F.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, that walking trail is down right dreamy!!!

    Those chairs are expensive!! I would want a blue one....CINDY. ;)

    Lots to pray about. Thankful that God hears our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to pray right now. I love that you share prayer requests.

    I wish that I had some extra money right now because I would buy you two of the pretty chairs and have them delivered : ).

    Which colors are your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:21 AM

    The Wisconsin summer is worth the Wisconsin winter (well, and Spring this year too! ;) ) Soooooo different than Missouri!

    And...I could afford a mini Union chair!! Orange, of course!! :)

    Happy Summer days and summer nights!
    XOXO
    sis' c :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.