Sunday, November 07, 2004

Free from Self

"A surrendered mind is not one that is no longer in operation.
It is, rather, a mind freed from rebellion and opposition.
To be Christ's captive is to be perfectly free."

-Elisabeth Elliot

I surrender all

All to Jesus, I surrender;
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

Refrain

I surrender all, I surrender all,
All to Thee, my blessèd Savior,
I surrender all.


Psalm 86:5-7

For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.


Setting Sunday apart,
Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.