Sunday, November 28, 2004

Holy Experiment

There is actually only one thing you can dedicate to God, and that is your right to yourself (see Romans 12:1). If you will give God your right to yourself, He will make a holy experiment out of you-and His experiments always succeed.

A saint realizes that it is god who engineers his circumstances;consequently there are no complaints, only unrestrained surrender to Jesus.

If you abandon everything to Jesus, and come when He says, "Come," then He will continue to say, "Come," through you. You will go our into the world reproducing the echo of Christ's "Come." That is the result in every soul who has abandoned all and come to Jesus."
-Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His highest/June 13

Just as I am, without one plea

Just as I am, without one plea,
But that Thy blood was shed for me,
And that Thou bidst me come to Thee,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.
-Words by Charlotte Elliott

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.