Friday Five:Part Three
Well this anniversary count down is rivaling 'who shot J.R' and the finale to 'Friends', isn't it!!! Just wait til next year when we hit the big 25 :o)
1. Where did you go for your honeymoon?
2. What was the best advice you were given?
3. What is your best advice to newlyweds?
4. What famous couple are you most like?
5. How do you celebrate your anniversary?
A verse that teaches and teaches and teaches...
Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous;
love does not brag and is not arrogant,
does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek it's own,
is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails;
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Try that verse with "I am patient, I am kind, I am not jealous..."
Patrick and I are looking forward to a quiet dinner and a movie tonight... and many more years of love and laughter.