Monday, November 07, 2005

Dear Friends,

Two weeks ago, for a whole week, I had a difficult time blogging. Nothing horrible was happening, I just felt blah.

I gave it some thought, said a little prayer, and continued on.

And then Julie D. posted her Frappr map and I decided to copy her :o)

That little map has been such a blessing and joy to me. I love seeing your faces and reading your too kind comments.

I find it amazing that people are touched by what I have to share.
It's humbling.

It's hard for me to accept such praise, since this blog is just the 'good parts version' of me.

When I hear a compliment I think...'if they only knew how messy my counter is...
when I last vacuumed the stairs....if they only knew...

...and yesterday, I 'dropped the basket' just before leaving for church. (I couldn't find some important papers and basically lost my temper (my mind)) I acted like the big ole sinner that I am.

For shame :o(


But I suppose many of you are just like me.

Trying...Praying...Succeeding....Failing...Asking for forgiveness...

Dropping your baskets,
And picking them back up again.

May this place encourage you to live all of it... joyfully!
It's the only way :o)


Thank you all for cheering me along.


*****************

Fish Teens at the Ronald McDonald House



Our willing workers.

Striking a pose.



Katie had a Princess birthday party to attend Sunday afternoon. She wore her Princess outfit for two days straight :o)


Encourage one another. Again.

Donna

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
~Habakkuk 3:17-18



p.s. I am not fishing for compliments. That would only embarrass me :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.