Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm as corny as Kansas in August,
High as a flag on the Fourth of July!
If you'll excuse an expression I use,



I'm in love, I'm in love,
I'm in love, I'm in love,
I'm in love with a wonderful yarn!


This is sock yarn and was meant for socks...but well the ankle was the size of my wrist so that solved that. Tis now a mitten.

I have sworn off variegated hand-dyed yarns since they pool in Oh such weird ways...and that does not suit my personality.
But hand-dyed self-striping yarn...there you have my true love.

I give to you and you give to me,
True love, true love.
So on and on it'll always be,
True love, true love.
For you and I
Have a guardian angel on high,
With nothin' to do.
But to give to you and to give to me,
Love forever true.




Okay....there you have two musical quotes....
It is very easy...
What movies are the above songs from?


************

Janet will post the answer to the "To Kill A Mockingbird" question in the comments today. (Okay, Janet :o)

*************

Now about the new Pride and Prejudice movie.
I was NOT going to see it.
BUT...I have now heard two glowing reviews from two people I respect. Diane from
Circle of Quiet
and Emily from my sign language class. Both women have seen the magnificent BBC production...and still enjoyed the new version very much.

So go we must! Emma and I will find a theater and go this weekend!

Tell us if you have seen the movie and what you thought of it!
Please :o)

And speaking of sign language. I taught the girls The Lord's Prayer and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer yesterday. Very fun!


Encourage one another,
Donna

And thank you for the wonderful comments!
I enjoy every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.