Tuesday, November 08, 2005

This and That


Sally left this comment over the weekend;

Would you ask your readers about what vacuum they have, and if they like it?!? Mine died, and I need to go buy a new one. My husband wants to get a Dyson, but they are $$ and I don't know anyone who has one. I'd love to hear what the general public thinks! Thanks, Sally


Can you help Sally out?
Leave a comment.

I have had terrible luck with appliances. Especially vacuums. So I can not give any advice.



***********


I need a little advice on handling nightmares.

Katie has been sleeping with me because of a frightening movie she saw a month ago...and last night she had a scary dream about spiders. This is her recurring dream and she just told me the spider is always sitting on her stomach. So when she wakes up, she sits up and looks for the spider. For a long time.
Last night, I was quite daft.
Couldn't form words, I was so sleepy.
After mumbling, 'It's just a dream...there are no spiders'
And after about five more minutes of fretting,
I sent her to her bedroom to sleep.
I heard a little whimpering but she managed to make it until 'the first number on the clock is a seven.'

I usually say a prayer with her, but last night I was too sleepy to think of it.

Any other ideas to handle these middle of the night fears?


***********

So vacuums and nightmares. What do you think?

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.