Sallie over at Two Talent Living is having a blog contest.
Quiet Life is a finalist in two categories.
Sallie listed all of the blogs that were nominated along with the finalists.
This is quite a list! (I can not imagine making all of those links!) And I will be visiting many new blogs in the days to come!
So thank you for the nominations...whoever you are.
Voting ends Dec. 6th.
(I have some things to say about the categories I was nominated in....
And....I was tagged with the Seven Meme.
Of course, I altered it a little.
I am not tagging anyone.
Anyone who is interested in doing this...may do it :o)
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Work with the poor or with orphans in a mission setting
2. Go with Emma to the places we have studied
3. Enlarge my list of Classic's read
4. See our boys happily married to Godly women and our girls married to Godly men
5. Read the whole Bible
6. Lose the weight I gained with Katie
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Lose weight since I had Katie
2. Control other people or circumstances
3. Imagine eating sushi or calamari
4. Clean enough (this is more a won't)
5. Imagine heaven
6. Memorize well
Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. He loves me
2. He is passionate
3. He is a hard worker
4. He takes care of us
5. He is generous
6. He is growing in the Lord
7. He loves our children
Seven things I say most often:
1. I love you
2. You are so funny
7. As soon as I finish this row
Seven books (or a series of books) I love:
1. Where the Red Fern Grows
2. The Princess Bride
3. To Kill A Mockingbird
4. Stepping Heavenward
5. Keep a Quiet Heart
6. A Prayer for Owen Meany
7. Seventeenth Summer
Seven Movies IÂd Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. White Christmas
3. Sense and Sensibility
4. You've Got Mail
5. The Princess Bride
7. To Kill A Mockingbird
I sometimes prefer watching a movie the third and fourth time...even better than the first time through. It's like the 'Knots on a Counting Rope' book. You hear the story over and over until you know it by heart. There is something very comforting about that. Don't you think?
Katie is requesting I type in 'tickleu.com'
She's been watching tv while I've been typing.
She often comes to me with web pages to find.
Kids these days :o)
Encourage one another,