Thursday, April 06, 2006

52 things meme.

I won't be filling it out. You all know enough about me :o)
I do, however, still enjoy reading other people's answers!

How about if I choose twelve questions from the list and you can tell me more about you?


2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
25. FAVORITE SMELL?
27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
29. FAVORITE DRINK?
34. FAVORITE FOOD?
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
52. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR?




Donna-my mother's friend...I think
Elsie-named after my Grandmother
Booba-nick name given to a chubby baby....that stuck with a few of our parents friends :o)

Having this name taught me to be humble and self conscious at a young age.

The Elsie horrified me.

My uncle Marv called me Donald. (He was a big, big tease)

I called him Uncle Moo Moo.

You don't know how many times our parents came home from dinner's with Uncle Marv and Aunt Dorothy and our mother would have three, four, five pieces of silverware hidden in her purse. She would be just mortified that Marv had done this to her again! I remember thinking it was pretty funny :o)

Uncle Marv smoked a pipe too. You never forget the person who smokes a pipe.

And he drove fast and fabulous cars. He had a Mercedes 450 SL in the mid 60's. Once I came home from a visit in Michigan with him. We drove late one rainy night.
I was tucked in the back (where there is really only a little perch and not a seat) supposedly sleeping. But instead, I was peering over Uncle Marv's shoulder, terrified as I watched the windsheild wipers whisk and the speedometer race to 100 mph.

He was a little crazy!


Memorable, tho!


Encourage one another,
Donna Elsie Booba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.