Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pondering...

Do I have pink eye?

Is my eye reacting to the new mascara I put on for the first time yesterday afternoon?

Or did I get something in my eye during my sleep...and it irritated it so much I have swelling.

Do I really have to go to the doctor today to resolve this?


I woke up in the middle of the night with pain in my eye, like lots of eyelashes were poking in. I rubbed and rubbed. It scratched badly when I closed my eye. So I got out of bed and went to look in the mirror. I couldn't see anything obvious so I made sure all of my eyelashes were pointing in the right direction and went back to bed. Still my eye had a little pain but I was able to fall asleep.

This morning that eye was crusted a tiny bit, my eyelids are swollen and my eyeball is a little pink.
My eye is not gritty.
Just a slight tenderness under the lower eyelid.

Dare I wait another day to see if this clears up on it's own?

Aren't these the hardest medical things to decide? That in between...not sure if it's necessary to go....time.

So those of you who have dealt with pink eye...does this sound like the beginning of pink eye? Or just an irritated eye?

Okay...now that I have grossed you out.

Here is a lovely picture by Margaret Tarrant for your enjoyment




Encourage one another,
Donna

Thank you for sharing your Simple Pleasures yesterday!
It was a pleasure :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.