Monday, April 03, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket






Just practicing.

Will someone with photobucket email me? I tried to make the top picture smaller, but when I put the code on my page...it is not the smaller size.

My email address is on the sidebar under the words 'Me'.




The Wind

By Harold Monro

So wayward is the wind to-night
'Twill send the planets tumbling down;
And all the waving trees are light
In gauzes wafted from the moon.

Faint streaky wisps of roaming cloud
Are swiftly from the mountains swirl'd;
The wind is like a floating shroud
Wound light above the shivering world.

I think I see a little star
Entangled in a knotty tree,
As trembling fishes captured are
In nets from the eternal sea.

There seems a bevy in the air
Of spirits from the sparkling skies:
There seems a maiden with her hair
All tumbled in my blinded eyes.

O, how they whisper, how conspire,
And shrill to one another call !
I fear that, if they cannot tire,
The moon, her shining self, will fall.

Blow ! Scatter even if you will
Like spray the stars about mine eyes !
Wind, overturn the goblet, spill
On me the everlasting skies !



A wild and wooly Spring has come to Wisconsin.
We are still waiting for the sunshine!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.