Saturday, April 22, 2006

Travel Notes


If I were in Washington State...this is where I would be this weekend!

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival





Drenna...you must go!
Janice, have you been?


At this time of the year, every year, I wish I had planted tulips in the fall.
But fall comes around and I forget how much I want some tulips in the spring.

Gotta work on that short term reward thing.


Here in the Madison area, we have long stretches of roads that are lined with trees.
It is one of my favorite things to notice the buds each week as I drive Katie to ballet.
Two weeks ago, the trees were but big brown twigs.
This week there is definitely a light green glow.

I'll take a picture next time we head over that way.
It's really pretty!

Wishing you a warm and fantastic weekend!
And if it can't be warm in temp...I hope it's warm with love!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.