Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools Day is a special knitting holiday around cyberspace. It's called Flash Your Stash.

I was reminded by my morning visit to Wendy's @ Knit and Tonic.

Go and see her stash of yarn.

Even if you don't knit.

Really go see her picture!

So being a good little knitter-photographer I went in search of my stash.

Guess what?

I do not have ONE ball of yarn in my stash.

I am stashless.


Ah well :o)

Katie took a picture of my empty hands and for the second day in a row my photo host is not working for us. Patrick worked on it for over an hour...

So I need some advice.

Are you happy with your photo host? Which one do you use? Is there a fee?

I am aware of flicker and photo bucket and the Blogger service.

I would greatly appreciate your opinions!

Oh...and it has to be easy to use :o)

Thanks :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

I think I need some yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.