Friday, April 21, 2006

Amy @ Good Soil posted this meme yesterday....
and since it had the number FIVE in it, I thought we could us it for the

Friday Five

How does that sound?


1. Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?
Knitting a few rows.

2. Five bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it?
Right now...I would buy Katie and Emma each a doughnut for breakfast. This would make Katie very happy.

3. Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
Clothes that are too small for Katie, broken television sitting in the basement, broken snow blower sitting in the back yard, some of my shoes that I am holding on to, high chair.


4. Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
Photos
My mother's bread knife
My reading glasses
First edition hardbacks of To Kill a Mockingbird and The Princess Bride
Any remnants of our parents


5. Five words you love?
Lovely
True
Daisy
(I'm really searching here. I can't think of words this morning. Amy thought of great words!)
I laugh when I hear the word...
Moron




I'm so glad you thought my opossum story was funny. It's better to be funny than a total moron :o)

We are having a Quiz Bowl in Sign Language Class today...
It should be a lot of fun. The students really liked the 'signing bee' last week.

Better get going!

Thanks again for the great comments!
((hug))

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.