Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DSC_1800-2

Believe it or not....
this house is in Madison.

I know nothing about it except it is covered with grass.

Emma says it is The Shire.


Speaking of Emma.
She runs a lot.
Almost everyday.

iheartmom


I am so proud of her and I loved her t-shirt choice last night.


One more thing about Emma.

She loves animated movies!

The Pixar Story was on television and I recorded it so Emma could see it.
It is a fantastic documentary! I've watched it twice and could watch it again.

(You can download it from Netflix right to your Tivo. Watch Instantly.)


Anyway, this got me wondering what were Emma's Top Five Animated movies.

Here is her list.

Emma's Top Five

Wall e
Lion King
Up
Finding Nemo
Balto


Little Mermaid Honorable Mention.



My list would look more like this;

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Beauty and the Beast (Or as Emma called it Booty and the Giest)
Pinocchio (except for the whole donkey island part)
Up (until the chase at the end with the dogs flying planes.)

Just last week Katie and I went to see Despicable Me.
I really liked it.

Perhaps I was high on cotton candy.

But I really did like it.



*****


What are you top five favorite animated films?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.