Monday, July 05, 2010

Cindy and Donna finding joy in the simple and silly things!


DSC_1548-2


I am smiling that big happy smile in memory of Aunt Sunny.

At her memorial on Saturday I was reminded of her big, warm, gorgeous smile during the big
photo slide show.

She always had the biggest, most beautiful smile in all of her pictures.
She looked so happy and full of life.


So when I sat in that big orange chair, I tried really hard not to think about
my big belly or my chubby legs and double chin.

I thought, I am going to smile a big smile.
Cause I really do love this beautiful life I've been given.

I may be embarrassed by my size but I am not embarrassed by the love and joy that I feel every day.


DSC_1554-2


And that's the truth.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.