Friday, July 16, 2010

carolanddonna-2



My friend.
Carol.
Invisible bonds.
Common bonds.

Is there a cloth somewhere with big patches missing?
I am meeting pieces of that precious cloth.
We are fluttering thru the earth and landing next to one another for a time.
It's the most joyous and wonderful feeling.

Thank you for the joy and friendship you share with me, sweet, sweet Carol.



"The bird a nest,
the spider a web,
man friendship."
- William Blake



"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
- Ludwig van Beethoven


"The only thing to do is to hug one's friends tight and do one's job."
- Edith Wharton


"Friendship? Yes Please."
-Charles Dickens -




****

DSC_1867-2

Thursday was tie dying day at Hoofbeat Ridge.
We have had some real ugly tie die jobs in the past.

This one was a TOTAL SUCCESS!!!

I adore it! What great colors!

Good job Katie!

DSC_1876-3

Dear Hostas,
Thank you for making the most gorgeous bokeh in the world.
Love
Donna



Is it Friday?
Really!

Oh my gosh!

We are going to Melinda's baby shower this weekend!!!

I can't wait to see Matthew and Melinda and the baby Asher baby bump!!!

Melinda and Matthew have been working hard around the house and I can't wait to see that too!!!

My friend, Carol wears Grandmahood beautifully....she inspires me.
You are only as old as your drivers license says you are :o)


Happy Weekending!
~mfs


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.